03 August 2010

No Wonder They're On Sale

Today was a rather interny day for me, wandering around town, dropping off mail, buying coffee beans, and the like. It was lovely out, so I didn't mind doing grunt work outdoors.

One of my errands was to go to Millennium 22 to buy some discount dishware for the office. There, I found some plates with this sort of modern curly-cue design on it, thinking they would match some mugs that we already have. They were super affordable, seemed made-to-last, and were microwave-safe (great for Hot Pockets and other such office lunch fare).

Here I am now, peeling off recalcitrant price stickers… and I start cracking up when I realize the curly-cue design looks a little, shall I say, pube-y?

I’m definitely not returning these. Pube plates are here to stay.

1 comment: